Sunday, December 28, 2008

Miracle

Here I am again rolling into the house late. Well actually I got home a half an hour ago but I had to take off my make up, brush my teeth and all that fun stuff. I really need to go to sleep since I have church in the morning so I'll try and keep this short and sweet.

Tonight after having dinner with Melissa and her family, we came home and watched Miracle since it was playing on TV... I LOVED IT.
I remember it came out awhile back and I always wanted to see it but never did until now. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend you do. It was truly inspiring and you fall in love with this team and cant help but root for them.

Anyways, I just really loved the movie and I had to share! I love good friends and late night talks. They're the best. I also love being in a good state of mind where you just go with the flow, it makes life a lot easier. Trust in God, he never fails!

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment