Monday, February 2, 2009

Oh Warrior...

The main purpose of this blog is to have an answer to everyone in one place. I keep getting the question of how I got on some movie set. Now, you will have your answers and some more little things I feel like throwing in because I have so many great memories. Let's start from the beginning shall we?

Technically it started when Katie got an email from Be In A Movie.com saying they were filming a movie at COC, needed extras, and it was staring Kellan Lutz and Ashley Greene from Twilight. We weren't their number one fans or anything but we loved Twilight so we though we would check it out. Since Ari's mom works at COC, she checked her email and there it was... all the details about the filming. After finding all this out we decided to go pay a visit to my school and see what was going (and hopefully meet Kellan). That was about two weeks ago on a Tuesday. We found out it was an open set so after some time pondering what to do, a man told us to just walk on. Low and behold, there is Kellan just standing there; Ari being bold, walks up and makes our presense known. That night we were able to meet him and spend some time with him (he is an amazing person, in case you were curious) and we made friends with the stunt guys. They joked about us bringing food, but we delivered.
The next night we came back with a humongous tray of cookies and let me just say, they were a hit. C'mon, all those guys on set, they couldn't resist. It went so well we brought more the next night. They loved it, and us. Everyone on set was so nice and made us all feel so welcomed. After those few days we were sad it had to end, but we knew the time was coming, or so we though. Basically long story short, after all those days we were able to just walk right on set the next few times they were back since they needed to shoot more than planned. It was a great experience and we met some great people.

Its getting late and I really need some sleep, but I think it's important to tell you about some of the people I met because they have made a mark on me.
Lets just start with Kellan since he's the star of the movie... I really hope he stays true to who he is. He is sweet, caring, and loves him family, friends, and fans. Oh, and he gives amazing hugs! I also love his little sister. Next, let me tell you about Aaron Hill, or as I like to call him, Beaver. His true character was shown on the last night after the movie wrapped. I honestly adore him and he is simply wonderful. You dont need to know all the details but he went out of his way for us, and for that I am so thankful and hope only the best for him... he deserves it. Now I'll mention Chord, we didn't talk all that much but he's a good kid. This is his first movie and it's neat to be there for that. Last but not least we have Jay. Jay Jay Jay... I never know what to say haha. He is honestly so funny and one of those people you just like to be around. Plus he doesn't mind me wearing his jacket when it's cold. We just got along really well and he can take my sarcasm.

So if you have read all this... WOW! I knew it would be long, I have over a weeks worth to say! Hope you enjoyed my story. Clearly the best parts were the little moments, but that would just take to long and it probably wouldn't be as exciting to you. Look out for this movie in several months, I think it will be really good. Plus, it doesn't hurt that they're all so good looking :)

Before we part, here is a video from the last night. I had to say this to Jay since he was in House Bunny. Feel free to check out my pictures on facebook or myspace.

No comments:

Post a Comment