Saturday, February 28, 2009

Fresh Start

I really just want it to be next week already. This past week has been so draining and taken a lot out of me. First off, I was sick and thats never any fun! Then there was this third week of school funk going on. This week was just super busy and I felt like I was playing catch up everyday, it's just exhausting.

Next week should be so refreshing though. Today was a good start. I had NOTHING to do...but I didn't know what to do with myself (This is the first Friday since being layed off)! I finally got a good night's sleep and picked my car up from the shop. New break pads.... sweet! I honestly love getting anything fixed on my car because I'm so excited that something is new or works better and I temporarily forget that my car is a station wagon, haha! I'm strange, I know!

Anways, back to next week... My planner is all written out and that's a great start. Ever since I went out and got a planner my life has been a little less stressful, thank you Office Max ;) The only problem is that I feel like I have more to do now since I write everything down! Tuesday I'm getting my hair done which is always fun for me. I like a little change and I like talking to Linsey. Wednesday makes me just a tad nervous though because we're singing in quartets in front of class. Oh well, it should be fine. Then next weekend I'm going to San Diego! I am so excited for that! I'll get to visit Sisters family and see AllStar! Doesn't get much better, plus San Diego is beautiful and we're hoping to go to the beach. I'll post more as it gets closer or once I get back.

That's it for now. Hopefully this week will go smoothly and less stressful than last!

No comments:

Post a Comment