Tuesday, March 10, 2009

One size does not fit all

I haven't written anything in a little over a week yet I feel like I abandoned a child. I am writing a little something right now because I am frustrated... with my mouth. You are probably puzzled so I shall explain. My smile is not very wide if you may or may not have noticed. This makes going to the dentist a painful task. For example, when they want to take an x-ray and they shove the little piece of I dont even know what it is, in your mouth and you have to hold it there. Or when they have a million things in your mouth poking at your teeth. Granted, I know that no one enjoys this, but most of those tools fit inside a full adult mouth, and mine is more like a childs size. You cant even imagine how sore my jaw is at the end of each visit and how frustrating it is when the dentist asks you to open wider and it is not physically possible.

I haven't been to the dentist in a couple months so I'll tell you what the most recent cause of my grief is. Today I decided to buy whitestrips for my teeth as a simple attempt to enjoy my tiny mouth a little more. Well it is not so easy. First, the strip for the top of your teeth is ridiculously long... and doesn't fit in my mouth very well :( My smile is just not wide enough, then the bottom strip is really thick which present another problem. My bottom teeth aren't that large so the strip is a little big for me. These are definitely not one size fits all!

This was rather pointless and not well written but it killed some time for me! Only ten more minutes with these bad boys and I can go to sleep!

PS... here is a new picture of my little nephew from when I went to San Diego this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment