Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Summer Nights

Yes, I am well aware that it is still very early on in the Spring, but have you stepped outside within the past few days? It is summer weather right now in Southern California. The heat could be much worse, but lets face it, the warmth we (I) have been hoping for is here and in full force.

The upside to all of this? The feeling of a summer night. I love being able to hear the crickets from outside in the still, warm, air. Not the kind of Vegas heat with a slight breeze we feel during the day but a good temperature drop cooler. Not cold, not hot, but right there in the happy medium. It puts me in such a peaceful mood and makes me want to go sit on my porch with my iPod. It also takes me back to all my fond memories of summer nights after graduation. Great times. Unfortunately it is not summer yet and I have school in the morning so that wont be happening tonight. So goodnight World, sleep well. ♥

PS... looking for any new music? My recommendation would be Eye Alaska's new song called Walk Like A Gentleman. You can hear it on their myspace for now until it is released on iTunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment