Tuesday, October 13, 2009

It's been too long...

I am finally back (not that anyone really reads this)! I don't have the time for a full update right now but let's just say that I am typing this from my dorm... yes dorm. Just down the page a little you will see a post about my visit to Biola, well guess what? I'm here now! Crazy right?? So an entire summer has passed (and what a summer it was), we have a lot to catch up on friends. I really feel like writing, but homework assignments MUST be done. I'm really motivated to do them now in hopes of being able to blog tonight. So I'm going to go do that now, hopefully I'll be back soon!

PS... It's raining right now and it makes me so happy :)

Here's a look at my dorm (it's been changed around since this)


And here's Emily aka the best friend here.

No comments:

Post a Comment