Monday, January 5, 2009

Disneyland!



Yesterday I went to Disneyland and I must say, it was one of my best trips I've taken there, and that says a lot, because I cant even count how many times I have been there.




We only had to get a couple of fast passes and most of the lines were relatively short. I also think they felt so short because we kept ourselves way too entertained. The three of us together, Ari, Melissa, and I, are simply too much when we are together.

One of the funniest things to me is when you see people at the beginning of the day and then you see them for the next few rides you go on. You know they recognize you too, so it is somewhat awkward and somewhat hilarious depending on who the people are. The most noteworthy group was the foreign family, they were so adorable. The mom had a pin that said "My 1st Visit", the dad thanked us in really good English when we let him go ahead to catch up with his family, the little girl was chatty, but their son was our favorite. He was probably too young for any of us, but seeing him throughout the day kept us entertained.

Anyways, back to the trip... Splash Mountain was much more fun than usual, probably because I wasnt't even close to being drenched. Here is our picture, don't be fooled, Ari's head is hiding but that arm is her clawing!


The rest of the day was just as fun as the beginning. I also must note that almost every single (good looking) guy was wearing plaid, my weakness. The most fun ride of the day though would have to be when we took the train. We expected just to take it to kill time waiting to use our Space Mountain fast pass, well we got much more than killed time! The conductor was hilarious and the people sitting in front went from being annoyed by us to loving us and being entertained (we were pretty good at that yesterday). During our chat it came up that I have been called the queen of Disneyland and things took off from there haha. I ended up naming Ari and Melis my princesses and we dubbed him Sir Lancelot, conductor to Queen Kimmy and her royal court. We loved him and he shook our caboose. It worked out nicely that his name really was Lance!


I think I shall end this post here because if I don't you'll be confused by the many inside jokes that you weren't there to get. I love my girls. I love Disneyland. A great start to the new year!

I miss Stripes and our foreign family!

No comments:

Post a Comment