Saturday, January 17, 2009

Have I found you, flightless bird?

It's been a while so I figured I should update this thing. I must start off by saying that I am so grateful to COC for giving me us such a long winter break. As much fun as I have been having over break, I still don't feel very rested. I'm busy all the time between work and friends. It's not a bad thing, but I think I need to take a couple of days to just collect myself... and clean my room completely.
There have been two things bothering me though recently. First, I cannot find my checkbook anywhere. The only thing giving me piece of mind is that I know it isnt stolen since I haven't taken it out of my house since November when I used it to pay for getting my hair done. It is so frustrating though that it still isn't showing and it's been about a week now. Hopefully it's in my car and I just didn't look hard enough because I really believe it is not in my room. Second, my lack of sleep. I fall asleep late and I have been waking up before my alarm EVERY DAY. Granted, I'm still not waking up that early, but it's early when you go to sleep as late as I do. Cant a girl get some sleep over break??
Well enough of me complaining! Here is some big news, my Biola application is sent! Yes, in August I may be moving away for school at Biola University. It is really scary but I'm starting to get excited again. I pretty sure I'll get in (since I have before), but I dont know if I'm ready. I think I'll just need to take a leap of faith! The hardest part is going to be leaving my friends. Especially when your best friends are saying "don't leave me". Yeah, that doesn't help, it's not like I want to leave them behind either, I just need to move forward.
So besides all of that I don't think I've done anything too exciting since Disneyland. Before I wrap this up completely I have a music recommendation, "Flightless Bird, American Mouth" by Iron and Wine. It's off the Twilight soundtrack and I love it. When you really listen to it, the words are pretty strange, but it has a nice melody and I love it!
Now I'm off to start my weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment