Thursday, January 1, 2009

Reflecting

I cant even believe that it is already 2009! The past year flew by and I had some of the most amazing experiences EVER. So here I am to share them (mostly so I can have them all in one place to see for myself). I'll try to stick to the biggest things but knowing me, this will probably turn into a mini picture book.

Lets start with January. This was the beginning of my Jonas Brothers "phase". I'm not sure if that's the right word since I still love them, but I'm not crazy anymore haha.

This is when Kelly and I had quite the adventure going to the Gibson Box Office to buy concert tickets and the boys showed up... I almost died!



Now let's move on to February. On the second I went to the Supercross, then the next day was the Jonas Brothers concert. Then later on in the month I was a bridesmaid in Nicole's wedding.






As far as events go, March wasn't extremely eventful, but I did go to see the JB on Jimmy Kimmel. Since the few camera phone pictures I took are on my old phone, this will have to do.


April and May were dull months. Well I'm sure fun stuff went on, but no major events. Although.... the Jonas Brothers came in May to shoot their Target commercial (I know this because it's written on my calender). As you can guess, that was a sad day since I found out too late. I could have met them that day. Lame.

June was a pretty fun month. I almost went to a So You Think You Can Dance taping but my friends didn't want to wait in the heat so we left. My friends and I are nerds so we had a mini Camp Rock Party when it came out. June was also the month Sarah got married and I was a bridesmaid again!



I'll include July in this post then I'll start a new one because I think this is where a lot starts to happen. Obviously a highlight of my whole summer was the Jonas Burnin Up Tour with Demi opening. I originally planned on going to one concert but then things changed and I went to 3 in a row.
Day One: Irvine with Bre, Amanda, Melissa, and Ari

Oh I have to include this picture of Joe since it's my favorite

Day Two: Anaheim, God smiled upon me for this one. I was lucky enough to be picked as part of the audience for the taping of their 3D movie so Melis, Arz, and I went to the concert for FREE and got to be in the pit!


Then finally on day three I went with Beth to Anaheim again where TAYLOR SWIFT made a little guest appearance! Surprisingly, their shows don't get old.


I almost forgot, in July I also went to MotoGp!


Well this is getting long, so now I'm on to part two! At this point I seem like a crazed Jonas fan, but don't worry I get better and I had fun so who cares!

No comments:

Post a Comment