Thursday, January 1, 2009

Part 2

I just took a dinner break and now I'm back to finish this off!

August is full of adventure. In one week the boys were on a lot of different tapings and long story short, I didn't make it to any of them. So the main points where the Push Play concert and NASCAR.




September was the start of real change and really exciting things to come!
After talking online to Push Play for awhile I wanted to hang out while they were here recording in California and so we went out to breakfast!

Later on that same week I was chosen to go to the MTV VMA's for the JB performace. Even better, I got picked for rehearsal the night before. I cant even describe how amazing it was. The backlots were so cool, we were really close to them, and during rehearsal there was hardly anybody there.



Towards the end of the month Push Play was back for just a little over a day and they wanted to get together with me and the rest of the girls! They are truly great people and incredible musicians. You should check them out, www.myspace.com/pushplayrox


October was a month for rest but November came in full force! Let me tell you, it was the best birthday month EVER! My birthday was really fun, I had dinner with some good friends then went to a movie and my dad kept with tradition by taking me to Disneyland that week. I also went to San Diego for a Jonas Brothers concert and spent the weekend there with the girls and visited my sister. I even saw Twilight at midnight for the premiere... yeah, I'm cool. Ha!




I would have to say one of the coolest things not only this month but from this whole year was going to the American Music Awards. It's awesome to know people who know people.




What a year, what a year! December was just finals, working, and celebrating the holidays. I couldn't feel more blessed for everything I was able to do last year. Putting all of this stuff up probably makes me seem spoiled, but honestly I'm not. I just wanted to recall my year. Trust me, I've never done anything like before. These may be the "fun, celeb-filled " events, but my year was much more. My friends have been incredible this year through all the ups and downs. Like I said above, I have been so beyond blessed, if next year is even half what this was, it will be amazing. So, that 2008! I would love to stay and talk about what I hope for in 2009, but my laptop is about to die!

Happy New Year everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment